It is our commitment to provide a rich, fun and rewarding experience for all of our LBTC Kids Tennis Camp participants. To assist us in offering a safe and healthy environment for everyone, please review our code of conduct.
- I will maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres between other camp participants and staff and when this is not possible, I will wear a face covering (non-medical mask).☐
- I will practice frequent, proper hand hygiene by hand washing using soap and water or using an alcohol-based sanitizer.☐
- I will keep personal belongings brought to camp to a minimum. If brought to camp, personal items (e.g., backpack, clothing, towel, water bottles, food, face covering, etc.) will be labeled and kept in an area designated for my group.☐
- If I feel unwell, I will immediately let my instructor know so he/she can contact my parent/guardian.☐
- I will treat other campers and staff with courtesy and respect.☐
- I will remain with my own instructor and the campers in my assigned groupand cohort, to the best of my ability. ☐
I have read these rules with my parent and/ or guardian and I understand andagree to them.