At this time, we are opening all 6 courts. We have a tracking system in the event of an illness connected to a member or the club. Please book through the court attendant or email Heinz Losberg.
Our guidelines as as follows:
- Each player has their own balls and only touches their balls. Use your racquet or foot to send tennis balls to other players
- Avoid touching gate handles, benches, picnic tables (if you use, use at own risk)
- Respect 2 metres rule with respect to other players at all times. Avoid shaking hands, high fives and fist bumps
- Wash hands prior to arrival to the courts.
- Leave the courts and facility immediately after finishing play. Leave main gate to courts open after leaving
Players are to refrain from playing at the LBTC if they:
- Are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any know coronavirus symptoms (inc. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc)
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu like symptoms in the previous 14 days
- Have been out of Canada in the previous 14 days or in contact with someone that has travelled to Canada. Players must quarantine for 14 days before playing if any person in the cottage has travelled from outside Canada.
- Are considered vulnerable or at risk (immunosuppressed persons and/or individuals suffering from serious health problems – notably high blood pressure, pulmonary diseases, diabetes, obesity and asthma)
Members, please ensure everyone in your family, including children, are aware of these guidelines before playing. By playing at the courts, you are accepting these guidelines and responsibility. The club cannot accept responsibility for members actions in this regard.