HIRING: 2022 Summer Tennis Camp Counsellors
Please send a cover letter and resume to apply. In your cover letter please include:
- prior experience at LBTC (as participant or instructor)
- current tennis (OTA) certification (or details of intended courses), OTA level 1 preferred
- current first aid and lifesaving certification (or plans to certify), Bronze Cross requested
- leadership, organizational or personal attributes and strengths
- The weeks during the summer that you would be available to instruct in the afternoons
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Emily Sternberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Caroline Mandell (email@example.com) by February 21. You will be contacted for an interview after that date.
During your interview, please be prepared to discuss your credentials as well as:
- Your desired areas for changes/improvement at the club and programs
- What you thought worked well or did not work well from prior summers
- Possible themes or cooperative games that could be incorporated
- Your vision to create the best possible experience for new participants to the program
Job offers will be confirmed after the next LBTC Board meeting by March/April.
Emily Sternberg – firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Mandell – email@example.com